We customize employee benefits plans for small, medium, and large businesses. A high percentage of Canadian employers offer group insurance coverage for their staff. This insurance protects the financial security of employees and their families, in addition to providing easier access to many types of pro-active health care. Most group insurance plans include the following coverage:
Life insurance for Employees and Dependents:
In the event of death of an employee or one of his/her dependents (spouse or child), a cash amount is paid to the beneficiaries.
Accidental death and dismemberment:
in the event of a serious accident, an additional amount could be paid in case of death or dismemberment (e.g.: paraplegia, amputation, etc.).
wage loss protection insurance where the employee would receive part of their salary in the event of prolonged sickness or disability.
Extended Health Care insurance:
- Prescription drugs
- Paramedical care (e.g.: massage therapy, chiropractor, physiotherapist, psychologist, etc.)
- Medical supplies and devices (e.g.: CPAP, crutches, hearing aids, etc.)
- Eye examinations
- Emergency during a stay abroad (ie – Out of Country Travel coverage)
- full or partial reimbursement for certain expenses incurred when visiting the dentist, such as cleaning, examinations, fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, etc.
Wealth and Estate Planning
private client investment counselling for business owners and high net worth families.
- Licensed mutual fund advisors on staff.
- Individual pension plans.
Employee Retirement and Savings
- Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, and Federally registered pension experts.
- Defined contribution / Defined benefit pension planning with small, medium and large group service offerings.
- Group RRSP / Group TFSA
- Group RESP (large companies only)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans (DPSP)